Which camera company is the best?
Today's photographic equipment market is very saturated. From simple "soap cases" to professional cameras. Everyone who is going to tackle this difficult, but very interesting thing - photographing, will have to choose: which firm is better to buy a camera?
Firms producing cameras
The most famous firms producing onlyCameras: Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Kodak, Fuji. No less well-known and firms that produce electronic equipment and including cameras: Panasonik, Sony Samsung, LG, Casio. In addition to these firms, there are several other manufacturers of good cameras: Rekam, Kyosera, Praktika, Skina.
The most expensive for todayprofessional camera Hasselblad H4D-60, has a matrix with 50 megapixels, the minimum focal length is 29, optical zoom, diaphragm 3.1-5.6 and weighs 2.29 kg. It is worth this camera $ 50,000.
When choosing a camera, you should pay attention to the following:
- Resolution in megapixels. To view, create a family photo archive, 3 megapixels is enough. With 5 megapixels you can print photos.
- The sensitivity should be not less than 100.
- The aperture of the lens, the smaller the number f, the better it will be to shoot.
- Zoom - the difference in the focal length. Digital zoom - stretching the picture, while the quality is lost, and optical zoom - an increase in the image. Therefore, attention should be paid to the optical zoom.
- The memory card must be large. It is necessary to check the compatibility of the memory card with the camera, if it is purchased.
- Power can be from batteries or rechargeable batteries.
- Be sure to check the camera when buying, taking a few pictures in different modes.
Which camera is better
To decide which camera is best to take, you needfirst determine what it is for. And how much are you willing to pay for the camera? The camera of a well-known brand is more expensive, but that does not mean that it is much better than some less well-known brand. Do not take a camera in appearance. Which firm of cameras is the best, probably, you will be shown time and experience of using cameras. A single-minded opinion can not be. One can like one, and another one. Which camera is better to buy can be viewed here.
To begin with, it's better to take an inexpensive camera, but if it's needed for professional photography, it's better than a well-known brand, such as Canon, Nikon.
Canon has released a new digitalcamera Canon EOS 550D, lightweight, compact, with the recording of high definition video (HD), with a resolution of 18 megapixels, which allows you to see the smallest details in the photo. This camera can be photographed in total darkness due to the high ISO sensitivity (from 100 to 12800 units).
The company has released a new camera Nikon 1J3. The model with the shortest shutter release delay and with the fastest continuous shooting speed. The Nikon 1J3 has 14.2 megapixels, high ISO sensitivity from (160 to 6400 units), the speed is 15 frames per second.
Good photos are made by photographers, not by camera brands!