Which vodka is better?
Vodka is the most popular alcoholic beverage on the market.table with the Russians. But vodka is different from vodka. How to choose a good, high-quality, soft-tasting vodka, which will not hurt your head in the morning? Of course, even if very good vodka is drunk incorrectly, then the head will be very sick, and it will not be good anyway. But today we will talk about exactly what vodka is better for a fun company or family feast.
Signs of good vodka
So, what kind of vodka is good? Here are the main attributes of quality vodka:
- Vodka should have a delicate aroma, it should not exude a sharp unpleasant odor.
- Good vodka has a mild taste, it does not burn a throat.
- The plug must be tightly screwed, the cap must sit tightly.
- In the store, turn the bottle of vodka and look carefully at the bottom. Good vodka should not have any sediment on the bottom. If it is, then the vodka is of poor quality.
- The stamp of the bottling date should be clear and easily readable. If there is a punching stamp and on the cap, compare them with each other. The dates must be the same. If this is not so, think about whether to drink this kind of vodka.
- Quality vodka should be transparent. If the vodka is turbid, then for its preparation or used poor quality water, or there are different impurities and other excess substances.
- Labels on the bottle must be flat andstrong. In the text there should be no mistakes, all letters should be clear and well readable, the colors in the design of the drawings and the background on the label are bright, lackluster. A good sign is the presence of the GOST label on the label.
- On the label, the numeric code must consist of seven to ten digits.
- The bottle label (front side) should contain the following information: the name and address of the organization, the date of filling, the certificate of conformity, the license number, the strength of the vodka.
The composition of vodka
What kind of vodka is good in composition? For the preparation of vodka three types of alcohol are used. Higher purification - from potatoes or grains, Extra and Lux - from selected grain. Extra and Lux quality is higher. Any vodka is diluted with water. The quality of the drink itself depends on its quality. For good vodka, water is cleaned of impurities, salts. So, if you see "cleaned with silver" on the bottle, then know that this mostly refers to the purification of only water for vodka. If it is written "cleaned with dry milk", then we can say that the final product is purified, that is, vodka itself.
In pursuit of money, different producerstry to attract buyers with various additives and impurities, which, they say, improve the taste of vodka. What can I say? The price increase due to these additives is not entirely justified, and in this way manufacturers can hide the flaws of their work. Additives can change and soften the taste, because of them you may not even notice that something is wrong. Choose a vodka or not - it's up to you.
Class "Premium" vodka is undoubtedly good in quality, but often its price is unreasonably overestimated because of the beautiful and original packaging. Think about what you pay for when you choose such vodka.
Let's sum up: the best vodka is the one that fully meets the above characteristics, does not contain impurities and additives, is affordable (not the cheapest, but not the most expensive), based on purified water and good quality alcohol.
What is the best vodka - the opinions of people
Now a little specifics. Everyone is interested in knowing which vodka people consider the best. We present you the statistics of the "Independent Vodka Laboratory" (the full version can be found here: "Rating of vodka according to consumers"). The top ten included "Stolichnaya", "Five Lakes", "Double Golden", "Husky", "Count Ledoff", "Squirrel: I Come!", "Medoff Lux", "Baikal", "Dudka", "Talca ".