Who to play in Lineage 2?
The most common question after buying a game is who to play in Lineage 2. Any beginner is worried. Let's look at the characters of the game.
All characters can be divided into 4 categories:
- Tanks - warriors with a shield, taking all the damage on themselves
- DD - Warriors dealing damage
- Battle Mages
- Support players are warriors and support mages who help their allies.
Categories in Lineage 2
Tanks are needed always and everywhere. They take upon themselves all the aggression of the enemies. Although they do not do much damage, they will be able to stand up for themselves.
DDs do a lot of damage, but they have their drawbacks. The higher the DD damage, the lower their defense.
They are able to inflict the greatest damage in their game with their magic. With any jewelry (necklace, rings, earrings) you can not do more damage than with magic.
They are the smallest class. For many players, it's even boring to heal or strengthen with the magic of your ally. Everyone is more interested in playing in battle. But do not forget that in the game each character has his place and role, so they are all important.
Now let's look at the professions that relate to each class. Maybe this will help you choose who to play in L2.
Tanks are available in three races: people (Dark Avenger and Paladin), dark (Shillen Knight) and light elves (Temple Knight). Tanks take all the damage on themselves, thanks to their basic Aggressive ability. Using it, the tank attracts the attention of the enemy. The monster begins to attack you, man, in the face of resistance, can fall from agra.
- Dark Avenger - the most common tank in the game. He can summon creatures to his aid, for example Dark Paladin.
- Paladin is a rare tank in the game. A mixture of a sport and a tank. He has a lot of magic support. Strong against the magicians. Can reduce its magic damage by 25-30% with its auras.
- Temple Knight - an ordinary tank with standard skills and cubes. The strength of this tank depends on gear and skill.
- Shillen Knight - the most attacking tank. His magic is associated with dark arts. Can summon cubes that set up debuffs that send to hit the enemy. Advantage is magic that immobilizes the target. The disadvantage is the absence of the camp. This character is not for the beginner.
All tanks must have a shield.
Demaggers or DDs
They include a lot of professions. They are contractors and Rajvik. DD is available for each race. Each type of weapon has its own profession of a dealer's demage. The dagger and the elves' bow; duals, a peak, a dagger, a bow in people; The dagger, the bow of the dark elves, the knuckles and the two-handed sword of the orcs. Daggers of all races have the most powerful combat skills.
- Varlords are an endangered species. They own a peak and can quickly pumped. Warlord can break into the thick of enemies, form a mass camp, and the enemy's army will become defenseless. This is a very unusual and useful class.
- Archers are very powerful demagogues, they are the most dangerous characters against all magicians. They can beat from afar and knock down castes.
- Gopnik - walks with knucklebills. In skillful hands can be a very strong character. Thanks to buffs, he can escape, catch up and hit. Correctly combining its capabilities, you can quickly move forward in the game.
The most popular class. More than half of all players are playing mages. In the game Lineage 2, who better to play - perhaps, a magician, for a beginner, it is perfect. There are magicians who destroy magic, and there are samoners - they call on creatures. There are wizards in three races: people, dark and light elves. The samoners and magicians are very strong.
They decide to play a few. To play this character will require a special talent. Without saportov in a mass battle can not cope. They support the attacking classes. A buffer with a lot of auxiliary magic. Also there are buffers with the main purpose - treatment.