Why does the Internet take off?
The answer to this question is not unambiguous, becausethat to the inoperability of the network can lead several factors, as well as trivial (not installed / not updated drivers for the motherboard / chipset), and serious. So, the answer to the question: why often the Internet flies out, will be considered and submitted in the form of the most frequent reasons disconnection or non-operation of the Internet.
Reasons for the Internet departure
- The first and frequent reason can be, of course,problems with the delivery of a good signal by your ISP. Contact technical support and find out if there is a problem on the line. If the reason is this, then it will be solved by specialists of your company supplying Internet services.
- If the tech support replied that everything is fine with youand the internet should be, you need then look for a reason in your computer. First of all, you need to check your computer for viruses. Currently, there are a lot of malicious files that can easily paralyze the work, as well as the Internet, and the computer as a whole. Check with several antivirus programs to completely eliminate the problem with viruses.
- If the virus check does not help, then followsCheck the network card. Perhaps there is a conflict with your devices or the drivers are installed incorrectly. If the reason is in the network card, then you need to buy a new one, having consulted with specialists in this field.
- It is also worth checking the mother card and alldevices that are installed in you, it means "iron". Perhaps the problem is in the same conflict of devices that you purchased, then the solution is to purchase new parts. And what is left to do?
- By the way, to the reason why constantly flies outInternet, can lead to overheating of the main processor. High speeds and the presence of dust can easily create such a problem for you. The solution is to conduct a full computer diagnostics, clean, blow everything that can be cleaned from dust.
- Also, you can try to reinstall the operating system. If the Internet was working for the last installation of your operating system, then you should roll back the latest changes.
If you can not solve this problem on your own, why the Internet is flying out, then contact the specialists. Harm to your computer they will not accurately.