Why you need to know how to write a statement correctly
People are used to communicate with each other through words. Conversational speech is able to convey any information, and along with intonation it allows you to convey even personal feelings and your own opinion to the interlocutor. But when talking to state bodies and various kinds of public authorities, simple conversations are not enough. The specialist will listen to you with pleasure, but for the final decision he will be compelled to deliver this appeal to a group of persons of responsible workers. Where is the guarantee that he will give everything exactly? Perhaps the next day he will even forget about the arrival of the visitor. Therefore, when applying to an official institution, it is customary to put their thoughts on paper. And on how well the document is properly composed, the result of solving the problem often depends.
Rules for drawing up an application
In life, each of us has repeatedly andwill have to draw up such documents. And it is very important to know exactly how to write a statement correctly so as not to create unnecessary problems for yourself. After all, this is a request of a citizen addressed to a certain official. But according to the law of circulation, they are not usually considered in the oral form. They are accepted as ordinary information. In some organizations, special application forms have been developed. This is done so that the visitor can convey the information as accurately as possible. He can only fill in the missing places in the text, and the workers themselves will figure out how to proceed. Any specialist on the spot will tell you how to write the application correctly. But you're not going to ask questions all your life for any reason! It is better once to figure it out to the end and not know the problems in the future. To begin with, it is worth remembering that a statement is an official document, and it should be compiled in a business style, without using colloquial expressions and words of profanity. Now we need to figure out how to write the statement correctly, how to place the text on paper:
1. The document begins with information about who it is addressed to. The name of the organization and the position of the responsible employee (if necessary) is written in the upper corner on the right. If the application is sent by mail, then the address of the organization is also written there.
2. Further it is necessary to indicate who received this application. Usually the full name, first name, patronymic, residence address and passport details are written.
3. Then the document should be entitled. The word "statement" is written just below the center of the sheet with a small letter. At the end the point is not set.
4. Below is the essence of what the author of the statement wants to ask. It is worth recalling that the document is a request, therefore, it must begin with the word "I ask".
5. The applicant sometimes uses additional documents to confirm the information. The numbered list of these documents should be located just below the text of the statement itself.
6. In conclusion, the date of the document is written on the left side, and the applicant's signature is placed on the right.
Using this sequence of information, you can be sure that you know how to write a statement correctly.
If you urgently need to leave
Each of us writes dozens in his entire lifevarious applications: on admission to a university or for work, on the provision of services, on state registration, on assistance, and others. Any employee in the enterprise at least once a year is faced with the problem of how to properly write an application for leave. To understand this issue, we must first recall that there are different types of vacation: social, annual (basic and additional), without saving wages, childcare, maternity and schooling. Without looking at the apparent diversity, a statement is drawn up for one sample. The sequence of presentation can be represented as follows:
1. To whom. Usually the application is written in the name of the head of the organization.
2. From whom. The full name, first name, patronymic and the post of the applicant are indicated.
3. The word "statement" is in the middle of the sheet and with a capital letter.
4. The essence of the treatment, which should begin with the phrase "I ask to provide."
5. Type of leave and foundation.
6. Date of commencement of the leave and its duration.
7. The following is the date of the application (left) and the signature of the employee (right).
And one more important condition: the document must be compiled and signed by the employee himself.
A uniform form for any reason
In modern society there is athe amount of information that requires a certain system and rules to preserve it. In order for the necessary information to reach its intended purpose and lead to the desired result, it is necessary to clearly know how to write applications in various instances. Life often presents surprises, and it becomes necessary to ask a particular organization. This is done in writing, so that on paper it is possible to document verbatim the desire of the immediate applicant. Then everything goes in an arbitrary form. The main thing is that any statement contains four key points:
1. "Cap" of the document with the indication of whom, from whom and to whom it was sent. The preposition "from" is not written in the text.
2. Name of the document.
3. The main part with the problem stated in it.
4. Final requisites (date and signature).
The application can be typed or drafted by hand, it is not a matter of principle. And do not be afraid of mistakes.